Happy Dussehra Quotes, Images, Wishes :- Dussehra is a major Hindu festival celebrated at the end of Navaratri every year. It is observed on the tenth day in the Hindu calendar month of Ashvin or Kartik. On this day, Lord Rama killed demon king Ravana and the day is marked as Dussehra, originating from Sanskrit words where Dush means evil, and Hara means destroying.
Here are some of the messages, quotes you can send to your loved ones and family members on the day when ‘good defeated the bad’.
- May all the tensions in your life burn along with the effigy of Ravana. May you be satisfied and happy. Happy Dussehra!
- On the happy occasion of Dussehra, I pray that Lord Ram fills your life with lots of happiness, prosperity and success. Happy Dussehra to you and your family!
- Wish this Dussehra bring devotion, determination and dedication in your life. Shubh Dussehra!
- Let your anger burn away today, just like the effigy of Ravana. Have an amazing Dussehra!
- May this auspicious festival brighten up your future and may you have an awesome life ahead. Happy Dussehra!
- Open the doors and welcome all positivity into your home. It’s Dussehra! Have a blessed one!
- Happy Dussehra to you, your friends and your family. May you be blessed with enormous strength and courage to be righteous and successful.