Bored with your regular breakfast and want to eat something different in lockdown. So,here is perfect healthy Banana Pancakes recipe to enjoy in this lockdown period with simple ingredients available in your kitchen.
1 Cup flour
1 tbps white sugar
1 tbsp salt
2 tbsp baking powder
1 cup milk
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 ripe banana
Preparation Method :
- In a medium size bowl whisk flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana. Mix milk and vegetable oil in mashed banana.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture to form pancake batter, ensuring that there are no lumps in batter.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour or Scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 for each pancake.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides.
Serve hot pancakes either with Chocolate sauce or some maple syrup.