How To Get The iOS 14 Beta Update:- As we all know ios 14 beta is released for apple iphone or ipad. So the people who was eagerly waiting for this update can get this now. But keep in mind it’s a bad idea to run a developer beta on your primary iPhone or iPad since there are performance issues and other bugs to be worked out. Because the term beta defines itself that the product is under testing or development.
How to install the iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 developer beta
- First make a fresh backup of your iPhone or iPad with your Mac or PC. It is a good idea just in case you want to downgrade your device at any point and need/want to restore.
- On your iPhone or iPad, head to Apple’s Developer website
- Tap the two-line icon in the top left corner, sign in if you’re not already under Account
- Tap the two-line icon in the top left corner again, choose Downloads
- Swipe down and tap Install Profile under iOS 14 beta or iPadOS beta
- Tap Allow to download the profile, hit Close
- Head to Settings on your iOS device and tap Profile Downloaded near the top
- Tap Install in the top right corner, enter your passcode if needed
- Read the consent agreement, then tap Install two more time
- Tap Done then General in the top left
- Swipe to the top and choose Software update
- You should see iOS 14 available, tap Download and Install