Human Rights Day Inspirational Quotes, Images, & Slogans :- Human Rights Day is celebrated annually across the world on 10 December every year. The date was chosen to honor the United Nations General Assembly’s adoption and proclamation, on 10 December 1948, of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the first global enunciation of human rights and one of the first major achievements of the new United Nations. The UDHR is a milestone document that proclaims the inalienable rights which everyone is entitled to as a human being – regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, language, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Available in more than 500 languages, it is the most translated document in the world.
Hera are some inspirational quotes, slogans, messages, WhatsApp and Facebook status to share on Human Rights Day
- “To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.” – Nelson Mandela
- Human rights must work to uplift human dignity. Let us all together celebrate the glorious Human Rights Day.
- “It is the purpose of government to see that not only the legitimate interests of the few are protected but that the welfare and rights of the many are conserved.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- A right is not what someone gives you; it’s what no one can take from you. Happy Human Rights Day!
- Human beings are born free and have the power to express themselves willingly. Happy Human Rights Day!
- Wishing you a Happy Human Rights Day on this glorious occasion. Always be yourself and stand up for your rights as everyone has the freedom to express themselves well.
- Human Rights Day reminds us of our powers to stop any injustice or abuse by any authority. Let us come together to celebrate those powerful rights.