International Day of Peace, Quotes and Images To Celebrate Peace :- The International Day of Peace, Sometimes known as World Peace Day, is a United Nations sanctioned holiday observed annually on 21 September. It is dedicated to world peace, and specifically the absence of war and violence , such as might be occasioned by a temporary ceasefire in a combat zone for humanitarian aid access. Here are some motivating quotes on International Peace Day.
- “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other” – Mother Teresa
- “Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding” – Albert Einstein
- “Peace begins with a smile” – Mother Teresa
- “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves” – Dalai Lama
- “Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.” — Buddha
- “Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.” – Ronald Reagan
- “Not one of us can rest, be happy, be at home, be at peace with ourselves, until we end hatred and division.” – John Lewis