Amazing Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Quotes & Images :- Raksha Bandhan is the festival of brother and sister in which a sister ties the Rakhi thread on the wrist of her brother and prays to God for his protection from all the evils and give him a long and prosperous life. Here are some quotes to wish your brother or sister Happy Raksha Bandhan to make this celebration more special.
- When you tie Rakhi on my wrist and when every time I see it, this reminds me of all the lovely memories we had together. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
- My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Sending you a thread of love which will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- The most amazing thing about having a sister is like having a best friend in life. Thank you for always being there for me Sis. Happy Rakhi!
- You are all-in-one package for me. You are my friend, a companion and also a protector. Love you, dear brother.
- Rakhi is a thread that bind two souls in a bond of joy forever.And today I’m remembering with joy….the special tie we shareAnd wishing you happiness and good luck always. Happy raksha bandhan!
- Sisters Is Probably The Most Competitive Relationship Within The Family, But Once The Sisters Are Grown,It Becomes The Strongest Relationship. Happy Rakhi.
- Nothing in the whole world is better than having a sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan !
- On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become those wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan….